The McHenry County Circuit Clerk’s office offers remote access to the Court’s databases. The Remote Access Program allows Subscribers access to the Court’s information database, ICIS, and the Court’s document imaging database, OnBase. Access to the Court's records is available per the Illinois Supreme Court's Policy on Electronic Access to Circuit Court Records. Per 22nd Judicial Circuit Local Court Rule 19.0, a minimum of the following information is available:
- Case Record - Title, Filing Date, Type, Judge, Companion Cases, Jury Demand
- Event Record - Type, Date, Room, Result
- Minutes Record - Text entries
- Scheduled Event Records - Reason, Date, Time, Room
- Documents - Type, Date filed & Scanned Image
- Party Records - Parties to case, Attorneys, Judge Assigned, Name, Address, Party Type
- Defendant Record - Birth date, Gender
- Bail Record - Bond Type, Bond Amount
- Financial Records - Bond Balance, Amounts Assessed, Amounts Paid, Amounts Due
- Charge Record - Offense Date, Charge Statute, Disposition, Disposition Date, Plea, Ticket Number, Class or Degree, Accident Type
- Sentence Record - Type, Duration or Amount
- Judgment Record - Type, Amount, Date
- Warrant Record - Type, Date, Status
- Summons Record - Date, Service Method, Served Date
- Access to the above data is obtained directly by entering the case number, or indirectly by browsing party names to determine the case number.
The fees for Remote Access are as follows:
$750.00 one-time start-up fee
$50.00 monthly fee for maintenance and unlimited usage during the following times:
Monday - Sunday: 24 hours daily, with the exceptions of Wednesdays 5:00pm-midnight
$92.50 one-time fee for a secure password token from the County's Information Technology Department.
System requirements for Remote Access are detailed in the McHenry County Remote Access Policy & Agreement which is available below and must be signed and returned with payment before remote access can begin.
If you are interested in becoming a Subscriber, please complete an Application, Subscriber's Agreement, and Electronic Acceptable Use Signature Form, which are located below. Forward all three (3) signed forms, including a check made payable to CIRCUIT CLERK for $800.00 ($750.00 user license + $50.00 one month's user fee) plus a separate check for $92.50 made payable to MCHENRY COUNTY for your secure password token to the following address:
McHenry County Circuit Clerk
Attn: Remote Access
2200 N. Seminary Ave., Room 352
Woodstock, IL 60098-2637
Your user manuals, password card and connection instructions will be mailed to you.