We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of this site may from time to time be affected by numerous factors outside of our control. In the event that we are notified of any problems in a timely manner, (approx. 2 hours or more before the bid due time), we will do our best to assist with those problems that fall within our control. For assistance contact the Purchasing Department at 815-334-4818, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The County is not responsible for errors and omissions occurring in the transmission or downloading of any specifications from this web-site. In the event of any discrepancy between information on this web-site and the hard copy specifications, the terms of the hard copy specification will control.
Requirements of less than $20,000 are made in accordance with the purchasing ordinance. Requirements in excess of $20,000 are publicly advertised and are subject to formal-bidding procedures.
Formal bids and purchases in excess of $20,000, are indicated on this web site and advertised in the Northwest Herald. When a supplier is aware of a solicitation, they can contact the Purchasing Department at the numbers above to request that the bid document be mailed, or visit the bids on this web page.
DISCLAIMER: INTERESTED BIDDERS ARE TO CONTACT THE PURCHASING DEPARTMENT ONLY, OTHER COUNTY DEPARTMENTS MAY NOT HAVE ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A BID.
- If you are interested in submitting a response to a bid or proposal, complete the Intent to Bid form.
- Bidders are asked to print the bid documents locally. The Intent to Bid form must be submitted if you intend on bidding.
- Bids must be submitted with one (1) original form and one (1) copy, unless otherwise specified in bid documents.
- Fill the bid documents out completely and sign them. The signature page is mandatory and must have original signature.
- Mail the completed bid document to the Purchasing Department for inclusion in the bid process. The sealed envelope must clearly state the name of the bid, document number and the opening date, as well as the senders information.
- All bid documents must arrive before the Bid Opening Deadline Date and Time.
- Bids received after the Bid/RFP opening Date and Time will be rejected and returned to the Bidder.
- Notices of upcoming bid/proposal openings are also published in the Northwest Herald a minimum of 10 days prior to the opening.
- Bid/RFP status will be posted on this web page.
- No information is given out before the award of a bid, or if the bid is in pending status.
- Any questions and concerns regarding an RFP or Bid, should be in writing and faxed to 815-334-4680.
- Questions for Bids are due no less then 5 business days prior to bid opening. Questions for RFP's are per schedule on RFP documents.