Katherine M. Keefe - McHenry County Circuit Clerk, 22nd Judicial Circuit

Expunge - Seal Case

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

People with qualifying arrests and convictions may petition the Court of their sentencing county for an expungement or sealing of their records. The office of the Illinois State Appellate Defender provides information to the public about how to expunge/seal a criminal case. 

Statewide approved forms for expungement or sealing are available on the Illinois Courts website.