The candidate services provided by the County Clerk will assist prospective candidates locate the information and forms required to run for office.
Information contained within this section is for informational purposes only. Candidates are advised to seek appropriate legal counsel for any campaign issues.
To file with the McHenry County Clerk's office, relevant forms are available using the URLs included within the 2018 Candidate's Guide:
- Candidate's Guide 2018
- Election and Campaign Finance Calendar 2018
- Requirements For Established Party Candidates 2018
General Primary Election, March 20, 2018
- Candidate Filings - County Board
- Candidate Filings - County Offices
- Candidate Filings - Precinct Committeemen
- Write-In Candidates
- Objections Filed
- Electoral Board Hearing Objection Results