Welcome to the McHenry County Department of Health website!
McHenry County residents are touched every day in many ways by our services. Every time we eat in a restaurant, need help for health care, or get our children vaccinated for school, the Health Department is involved to make us safer and healthier.
- Hearing and vision screening for children
- HIV/AIDS prevention and testing
- TB control
- Chronic and Communicable disease control
- Flu/pneumonia clinics
Flu shots are available by appointment only. To make an appointment click here or call 815-334-4510
The health department does not have resources to help with health insurance, please see these State and National sources for health insurance enrollment assistance.
|The Medical Reserve Corps is looking for
volunteers. Click here for more information.
McHenry County Food Pantry Information 7/15/2015
- Board of Health
- TB Board
- Dental Advisory Committee
- Retail Food Advisory Committee
- Environmental Health Advisory Committee
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee
MCDH Main Office
2200 N. Seminary Ave.
Woodstock, IL 60098
After Hours: 815.344.7421
Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook