Welcome to the McHenry County Department of Health website!
McHenry County residents are touched every day in many ways by our services. Every time we eat in a restaurant, need help for health care, or get our children vaccinated for school, the Health Department is involved to make us safer and healthier.
- Hearing and vision screening for children
- HIV/AIDS prevention and testing
- TB control
- Chronic and Communicable disease control
- Flu/pneumonia clinics
Flu shots are still available. Please call 815-334-4510
Zika Virus InformationClick here for the latest from the CDC, including travel updates for pregnant women.
The health department does not have resources to help with health insurance, please see these State and National sources for health insurance enrollment assistance.
|The Medical Reserve Corps is looking for
volunteers. Click here for more information.
McHenry County Food Pantry Information 7/15/2015
- Board of Health
- TB Board
- Dental Advisory Committee
- Retail Food Advisory Committee
- Environmental Health Advisory Committee
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee
MCDH Main Office
2200 N. Seminary Ave.
Woodstock, IL 60098
After Hours: 815.344.7421
Follow us on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook