A seven to 15 member committee appointed by the Board of Health. The Committee will meet between four and six times per year.
Mission: The committee will advise the Board of Health on ways to improve the regulation, inspection and safety of food establishments in McHenry County.
- Illinois Restaurant Association - McHenry County Chapter
- Representative of the General Public
- Municipal Representative
- Director of Environmental Health
- Board of Health Liaison
- Public Health Administrator
- Industry Representatives (up to nine)
2016 Meeting Schedule
|May 19, 2016||Agenda||Minutes|
|August 31, 2016||Agenda|