Active Construction Projects
- 2017 Road Resurfacing continues
Construction Update 08/4/2017
Construction Zone Speed Limits
Interactive Construction Viewer
- Please see Permit and Access Information
- Southeast corner of Rakow & Pyott Roads in the City of Crystal Lake
Construction of new driveways on Rakow Road and Pyott Road and a new northbound right-turn lane on Pyott Road for a new commercial development.
- South side of Algonquin Road, opposite Wander Way in the Village of Algonquin
Construction of a new right-turn lane and new driveway for a new commercial development.
- Southwesterly corner of Virginia Road & Route 14 in the City of Crystal Lake
Reconstruction of driveways, sidewalks and concrete median work on Virginia Road for a new commercial development.
Time Lapse Construction Projects
Charles J. Miller Road
- The Charles J. Miller Road Bridge was first built in 1988 by the McHenry County Division of Transportation To provide for current and future traffic demand along Miller Road, a second bridge was proposed. The new bridge, built north of the current bridge, was completed in 2013. Taking one year to complete, watch its construction from start to finish in 2.5 minutes.
Johnsburg Road Roundabout Construction