Welcome to McHenry County Regional Office of Education. Our mission is to serve the students, teachers and families of McHenry County to ensure ALL children have access to a World Class education.
We at the Regional Office of Education are proud of our work and look forward to the continuing challenge of professional performance. I personally welcome your comments and suggestions on the format and contents of this resource. I hope you find it both informational and useful.
- Important Information if You Hold A Lapsed Teaching Certificate [PDF]
- Fee Chart [PDF] - Effective January 1, 2012
- Summer Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Summer Fingerprint Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 11:00 am and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Friday, 8:30 am - 11:00 am and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The mission of the Regional Office of Education #44 is to engage youth across McHenry County in schools and educational programs that promote regular student attendance, secure the benefits of best practice professional development, ensure a safe and secure environment for student learning, and assure compliance with the regulations of the school code of Illinois representative of an excellent education essential for success in the world of work and in life.